Welcome to the Department of Sports IMPROVEMENT NATIONAL TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY OF UKRAINE "Kyiv Polytechnic Institute"!
The department was formed in 1996, based on the teaching staff of general university department of physical education. The staff of the department includes teachers with experience in student sports.
The head of department senior lecture, candidate of pedagogical sciences Yuri V. Novitsky.
As well as: enhancing the functionality of the body, promoting a comprehensive harmonious development, quitting bad habits, improve mental and physical performance ; forming an opinion about the systematic physical exercise , physical self-improvement and healthy life , providing students with the necessary knowledge and skills in physical education for disease prevention , health promotion and enhancement of employability , mastering the methods of determining the physical condition and self-control , hardening of the body , improvement of students’ sports skills.
Sectional educational and training sessions are conducted in football, futsal, men's basketball, women's and men's volleyball, sports aerobics and fitness, athletics, swimming, types of wrestling, boxing and kickboxing, weightlifting, arm-wrestling, shooting with the bow, rowing Academic, rowing and canoeing, triathlon, chess, Water poll.
During the period of the Department of educational work that reflects the achievements of top athletes university gained a new level.
CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT sports improvement
In the educational area – to provide students of NTU " KPI" theoretical and methodological knowledge in shaping the skills of healing , as well as organizational and methodological foundations of sporting perfection .
In scientific direction – form of teaching and research in the areas of sports and wellness technologies.
In the educational and organizational direction – expand sport and technical support for: 1. Further involvement of students and faculty members to creating a culture of health and implementing a healthy lifestyle.
- Further involvement of students and faculty members to creating a culture of health and implementing a healthy lifestyle.
- Expansion of student self-government within the sports associations.
- Attraction and the formation of investment projects to promote the scientific , educational, sports and organizational activities in areas of major sports at the university..
At national and international level sporting achievements were such popular NTU "KPI" sports as sports aerobics and fitness ( Associate Professor, Honored coach of Ukraine beekeeping Pasihna Tatiana and teachers Lozenko Natalia, Natalia V. Gradusova), mini- football (Senior Lecturer Kryvenda Vyacheslav Sergeevich and Zhuravlev Sergey ) , women's volleyball and beach volleyball (Senior lecturer Tomaszewski Dmitry and Olga A. Kazarina teacher ) , men's basketball (senior lecturer Ustymenko Grigory ), rugby ( senior Lecturer and Honorary coach of Ukraine Leonid Denbnovetsky V. , teacher Sabirov Alexander S. ) , orienteering (Senior lecturer Uskova Svetlana M. ), triathlon ( Murawski teacher Leonid V. ).
Since 1999, under the guidance of a teacher Diakov Oksana Verhiniyivny the university began todevelop shooting with the bow. Among of team are winners of local and national competitions, and in 2005 restored the national team of the University of weightlifting under the guidance of a teacher Anatoly Krylov Gennadievich.
Since 2006, the University under the guidance of senior teacher Aheyev Pavel Nikolayevich and senior lecturer Saienko Sergei Alekseevich began its development of a new kind of struggle - "andonly" (wrestling belts), in which university students have won the title of European champion and vice-champion of Europe in certain types of . Since 2008 Ageev P. was the progenitor of fighting in the University.
Since 2006, the University under the guidance of senior teacher Ageyev Pavel Nikolayevich and senior lecturer Saienko Sergei Alekseevich began its development of a new kind of struggle - "andonly" (wrestling belts), in which university students have won the title of European champion and vice-champion of Europe in certain types of . Since 2008 Ageyev P.N. was the progenitor of fighting in the University
To date, the lecturer of sports perfection of developing these sports:
- Volleyball men ( Kazarina teacher Olga A. );
- Volleyball women ( Senior Lecturer Tomaszewski Dmitry )
- Beach Volleyball women. (Senior Lecturer Dmitry Tomaszewski and teacher Olga A. Kazarina )
- Basketball men ( senior lecturer Ustymenko Grigory )
- Boxing ( teacher Zapolzkiy Dmitry Petrovich)
- Wrestling (Senior Lecturer Saienko Sergey )
- Wrestling Greco -Roman ( teacher Saienko Sergey )
- Judo (Senior Lecturer Ageev Pavel )
- Sambo (Senior Lecturer Ageev Pavel)
- Fight 'andonly "(senior teachers Ageyev Pavel and Sergey Saienko) )
- Weightlifting (teacher Krylov Anatoly G., Nikitchenko A.M.)
- Water Polo (Kashalov A.)
- Kickboxing (teacher Zapolskoho and Dmitry Petrovich)
- Athletics (Senior Lecturer Prus Nadezhda)
- Mini football (senior teachers Sergey Zhuravlev and Kryvenda Vyacheslav S.)
- Swimming (teacher Dement'yev Anatoly)
- Rugby (Senior Lecturer Denbnovetsky Leonid V.)
- Dogfight (Senior Lecturer Ageev Pavel)
- Sport Aerobics and Fitness (senior lecturer Pasihna T.)
- Sport orienteering(Senior Lecturer Uskova Svetlana M.)
- Shooting a bow (teacher D'yakova Oksana Verhiniyivna)
- Triathlon (assistant Murawski Leonid V.).
- Football (Senior Lecturer Mohunko Alexander D.)